PRIVACY, SECURITY & TRUST CONFERENCE
NZ INDUSTRY SUMMIT
Monday 12 December, 2016
Venue: Grand Millennium Hotel, 71 Mayoral Drive, Auckland
Day One of the Privacy, Security and Trust Conference and the NZ Industry Summit Day will be held at the Grand Millennium Hotel in Auckland Central
THEME: “What will a secure New Zealand look like in 5 years time?”
The NZ Industry Summit Day in conjunction with the 14th Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust is taking place on Monday December 12, 2016 at The Grand Millennium Hotel, 71 Mayoral Drive, Auckland, New Zealand.
The Summit is an opportunity for government and industry experts, corporate decision makers and researchers to discuss and exchange solutions focused knowledge about cybersecurity in New Zealand. It will be a day to:
- Share information and expertise in the technology and business of cybersecurity
- Network and build relationships to help NZ businesses work together
- Showcase and profile NZ companies and research capability in cybersecurity
- Develop skills for staff working in cybersecurity
- Provide an overview of the latest global trends, developments and opportunities in cybersecurity
Who would benefit?
- Research and technical staff involved in cybersecurity (geek stream)
- Business development and marketing staff for cybersecurity businesses (suit stream)
- General business (including SMEs) and organisational management wanting to know more about cybersecurity trends and available expertise in NZ (general stream).
To view the full programme for the NZ Industry Summit Day click here Monday 12 December, 2016